Nevada Hiking Trip Report


Filed By: ERNEL ARCANGEL FELIX (Santa Cruz-Monterey, CA) 

Number of People Encountered: 50+ ppl
Recommend to a Friend: Highly



Report: Many times I have been to the city as many people called the "Sin City" both for business and for fun. The most recent time I was in Las Vegas was on December 29, 2005, on my return back home from my recently concluded Utah trip. A night of stay made my trip with extra fun. Now was all about fun-filled experience due to human creation, technology, and intervention with nature. On the other hand, fun in Utah was all about natural wonders and preservation. Las Vegas came into the scene after driving about 2 hours southwest from Hurricane and St. George, Utah shortly after passing the mountainous side of Arizona. Dec 29 was the best time of the year in Vegas - for one not experience the city's unbearable heat (98s at midnight during summer). It was a very pleasant day and night, as a matter of fact, windbreaker and scarves made me not feel the chilly wind during my night stroll along the Strip (Las Vegas Blvd.) Holiday lights and sounds were all over. The graceful dances of the fountain with the holiday music in front of the Bellagio hotel were one of the best parts of my night walk. Gambling was not my intention...have no luck anyway. The four-star hotel I stayed in was reasonable. Room was spacious for me. Food was superb. The crowd was innumerable that time - as has been always at the Strip. The four-mile night walk (both ways to my hotel) made me enjoy the post-holiday spirit in Vegas. If you intend to visit Vegas, come during winter. Pack your camera and do not miss to catch the fun and take short videos of the fascinating well-engineered, well-choreographed, and perfectly synchronized fountain. Just a piece of advice: Do not bet a quarter if you know that you do not have the luck! Have fun! 


Коментарі

Популярні дописи з цього блогу

Nevada Hiking

Kansas Hiking